As Singapore's original and most authentic Bollywood dance school, we are always on the lookout for passionate and experienced staff who want to share the joy of dance with others. If you think you are up to the challenge then come and join a company which is fast becoming the leading, and certainly the most fun, fitness studio around.
Operations & Public Relations Manager
If you feel like you can handle the lingo of fitness junkies and at the same time manage our super important corporate clients at Singapore’s most authentic Bollywood dance and Zumba fitness studio, read on.
We, are looking for someone who can deal with our clients and member's inquiries with lots of enthusiasm while also contributing to the marketing and operations of the business with the same amount of (and sometimes more) creativity.
Roles & Responsibilities – What Will I Be Doing?
As a frontline representative of the company brand, you are required to be customer-oriented, be organized, possess good communication skills, possess good service language and have professional work ethics.
- Be well-versed in crafting professional service-orientated email and instant messaging replies.
- Work together as a team.
- Communicating with clients and members.
- Willingness to learn new skills, cloud based systems and product management tools.
- Ensure knowledge of all programs and services within the centre, -with a major focus on the health & fitness facilities ie: membership prices, services and promotions.
- Ensure integrity and honesty in all dealings with members with a focus on creating long term relationships.
Requirements – What Skills Do I Need?
- Social Media know-how.
- Computer Skills
- Good writing skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Training will be provided.
Application Process – How Do I Apply?
If you’re interested to join us, send us a message! .